Learn more about our canine reproduction services below.
Canine Reproduction in Pocatello, ID
Dr. Alpert has a strong interest in canine reproduction and experience in advanced canine reproductive techniques. Some of the canine reproductive services offered at Community Animal Hospital include:
- Guided peri-natal care from conception to weaning
- Ovulation timing to ensure accurate breeding
- Collection for fresh or chilled semen
- Artificial insemination (vaginal or surgical) for fresh, chilled, or frozen semen
- Ultrasound for detection of pregnancy as soon as
- 21 days post-breeding. A copy of your ultrasound can be downloaded onto a thumb drive if provided
- Ultrasound to monitor the health of the fetuses.
- Whelping assistance, including C-sections